Sek's Cool Guys

Blog from SEK, Barcelona, Catalunya,

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hi I'm Monica!

My name is Monica.
I am 15 years old. I live in Barcelona and I go to sek’s school.
I like all the sports, but my favourites are the tennis and go sailing.
My favourite food is the fish and the pizza and my favourite animals are the horse, the wolf and the dog.
I like to go out with my friend, go shopping, to the discos and to some bars and restaurants to eat and drink something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Hi Monica, good introduction. When you talk about sports, we don't use articles ('the'), so you can say 'my favourite sports are tennis and sailing'. Same with food and animals, so you can say 'my favourite food is pizza and my favourite animals are horses and wolves' (without 'the').
well done though!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home